Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Runner's High

I'm starting to get the car-free endorphins, much like runners do. More correctly, much like I assume runners do. I can't actually run more than a mile or two without feeling like my chest is going to explode. My understanding, though, is that if you push past the pain and your heart does not slam violently out of your chest, things start to feel pretty good.

My point is this: it's only day three, and I've driven my car one of those days, but I'm kind of liking not driving. I like the idea of hopping on my scooter or bike or whatever. It's an adventure.

Of course, there's still today and 27 more to go, and I have work to do in Clearwater tomorrow, so we'll just see how long this high lasts. For now, though, it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment